https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE

3 posters

Go down

Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE Empty Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE

Post by 4hams Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 16:02

Hi peter it is great to see you here!
Sorry to see the contast did not go in your favour over at HH.

But alot of great folks here! some you will already know and don't be shy as the others usually don't bite. LOL

Nice to have ya here my friend!
4hams
4hams
Admin
Admin

http://www.digitalphotohaven.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE Empty Re: Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE

Post by rrplay Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 21:35

4hams wrote:Hi peter it is great to see you here!
Sorry to see the contast did not go in your favour over at HH.

But alot of great folks here! some you will already know and don't be shy as the others usually don't bite. LOL

Nice to have ya here my friend!

thanks Joel you could actually here some crickets on the announcement and def no major party as expected within the community .Thanks for your support in there.

anyhow it I do recognize some names here and may take me awhile to get the hang of the interface so bear with me when I'm navigating the forum and drinking Pint

seriously IT oh man IT ? Stephen King Novel in the alphabet thread ? now I know I'm in good place. and thanks for making me feel welcome !

*** edit notes either had to get another or put down and get some java lol
rrplay
rrplay
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE Empty Re: Lets welcome rrplay to KNOWLEDGETREE

Post by 4hams Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 22:56

I think I would get another as your typing is still readable. Wait and have the java when ya can't read your own posts.
4hams
4hams
Admin
Admin

http://www.digitalphotohaven.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by rrplay Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 2:33

4hams wrote:I think I would get another as your typing is still readable. Wait and have the java when ya can't read your own posts.

even when I can read them the thoughts may be a bit a scattered from time to time good thing some of the admins are 'still on the bus'
so with all the folks around here like UK Canada and Aus etc how is the time calculated ?
the reason I ask 'cause some you guys know I may win an occasional sweeps or contest & was wondering if it's possible with the daily lottery .
Ex if the winning numbers are announced a day ahead in another time zone maybe I can use that info and purchase the winning ticket, and split the winnings.

what do you think ?
rrplay
rrplay
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 4:22

rrplay wrote:
4hams wrote:I think I would get another as your typing is still readable. Wait and have the java when ya can't read your own posts.

even when I can read them the thoughts may be a bit a scattered from time to time good thing some of the admins are 'still on the bus'
so with all the folks around here like UK Canada and Aus etc how is the time calculated ?
the reason I ask 'cause some you guys know I may win an occasional sweeps or contest & was wondering if it's possible with the daily lottery .
Ex if the winning numbers are announced a day ahead in another time zone maybe I can use that info and purchase the winning ticket, and split the winnings.

what do you think ?

Great Idea!!!.. I like your thinking, If only :lol: ;)
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by rrplay Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 13:24

sanshoe wrote:
rrplay wrote:
... if it's possible with the daily lottery .

what do you think ?

Great Idea!!!.. I like your thinking, If only :lol: ;)

it's these Pinky and the wet brain ideas that allow me think outside the bus
too bad with this one though :it has a slight snafu
before the internet it may have worked ! due to a lack of google search & knowledge trees
yet in the same way sanshoe would need to rrplay on the net to split the Win..go figure

next time
thanks sanshoe :D
rrplay
rrplay
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down