My first sexual experience.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first sexual experience.

Post by LeslieG on Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:02

If I thought that any of you knew me personally I would never divulge this long held and hurtful experience. I was a 19 year old virgin (True remember my age, these days very few are virgins beyond their 14th year. However, I was at my local dance hall, in my 19th year when my eyes fell upon an angel she was gorgeous, We danced together all night and I asked to walk her home (I got my first car at 20 years of age) She agreed and I walked her home love filling my bosom. The walk took us through a park and we lay on the grass and talked. One thing led to another and for the very first time I made love to a female of the species. When it was all over (which was not very long) I said to her, "Am I the first man to make love to you",..She thought for a while and said, "Do you know you could be, your face does look familiar"......Ah so much for romance.
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Re: My first sexual experience.

Post by sanshoe on Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 4:28

LeslieG wrote:If I thought that any of you knew me personally I would never divulge this long held and hurtful experience. I was a 19 year old virgin (True remember my age, these days very few are virgins beyond their 14th year. However, I was at my local dance hall, in my 19th year when my eyes fell upon an angel she was gorgeous, We danced together all night and I asked to walk her home (I got my first car at 20 years of age) She agreed and I walked her home love filling my bosom. The walk took us through a park and we lay on the grass and talked. One thing led to another and for the very first time I made love to a female of the species. When it was all over (which was not very long) I said to her, "Am I the first man to make love to you",..She thought for a while and said, "Do you know you could be, your face does look familiar"......Ah so much for romance.

LOL.. Ican remember my first experience as well Les...

I was by myself at the time.. rotflmao rotflmao hmmm rotflmao

I used to be indecisive....but I'm not sure now
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee on Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 10:09

Hi :)
I am still waiting for mine... rotflmao

Back to top Go down