https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Footy

2 posters

Go down

Time for Footy Empty Time for Footy

Post by Alby Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 2:07

Sorry I haven't given 'Cat's updates recently...

Had a couple of very big wins against Melbourne, then the new Gold Coast team a week ago. 29goals, 14behinds - total:-188 points to only 6goals, 2behinds - total:- 38points. It was a massive blow-out !

We then travelled over to South Aust. to play The Adelaide Crows (and their feral supporters)last Sunday. We won... just... by only 11 points. Happy to get the win. Always hard games over there.
We are still second on the ladder to Collingwood. We won't lose that position as there are only 3 rounds to go before the final series begins. It's our turn for a bye this round which gives the boys a breather coming into the finals.
Speaking of Collingwood supporters... It seems quite a number of them were hurling abuse against a particular opposition player for most of the game. "rapist" is the alleged word in part of the chant. That player never even went to trial. (What else can you expect from that mob). From what we now hear, that player is within his rights to actually sue that section of supporters, Most likely the Collingwood Cheer Squad. Not sure if he will...
Pretty poor coming from them but not unexpected.
My two bobs worth anyway.
I dare say the crowds can get a bit unruly in the other codes ie football in England and the U.S.... ?

2011 Premiership Season Ladder
1 Collingwood
2 Geelong Cats
3 Hawthorn
4 Carlton
5 West Coast Eagles
6 St Kilda
7 Essendon
8 Sydney Swans
---------------------------------
9 Fremantle
10 North Melbourne
11 Melbourne
12 Western Bulldogs
13 Richmond
14 Adelaide Crows
15 Brisbane Lions
16 Gold Coast Suns
17 Port Adelaide

Last edited by Alby on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 2:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add ladder)
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Time for Footy Empty Re: Time for Footy

Post by sanshoe Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 12:48

Hey my teams in the first 8.. way to go. :D
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:54

Yep but need to improve if they want to go further. They didn't play well against Richmond.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down