Welcome to the

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by Vampire Girl on Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 16:29

SATRAT wrote:OMG!!!!!! A memsahib in the ranks bluster bluster nearly shot me bloody elephant what's the world coming to, they will be getting the vote next.?????





Welcome VG you spammer rotflmao

Why Thank you ...I think? 😕
avatar
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 45
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by sanshoe on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 7:58

Might have to tone the language down a bit now there's a lady present help_up_2bigmove J/K
avatar
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 69
Location : Somewhere in paradise. N.S.W. Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by Vampire Girl on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:10

sanshoe wrote:Might have to tone the language down a bit now there's a lady present help_up_2bigmove J/K


So far i have not seen anything to offend me.. I am a nurse.. hard to offend.. trust me on that one! Thumbs up
avatar
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 45
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by zebadee on Sun 30 May 2010 - 22:54

Hi :)
Please welcome starterksuite ( Thumbs up ) into the fold of "Team Members".

____________________________

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by bubbles19 on Sun 30 May 2010 - 23:53

Welcome to Team Members/Old Moaners section starterksuite Clapping

____________________________
Alex

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by Vampire Girl on Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:01

bubbles19 wrote:Welcome to Team Members/Old Moaners section starterksuite Clapping

Yeah.. they do A LOT of moaning around here!!!! picknose
avatar
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 45
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by sanshoe on Mon 31 May 2010 - 7:00

Hey!!!! what's an old fart got to do to become a senior/Old Moaner around here. Duh! :scratch:

____________________________

I used to be indecisive....but I'm not sure now
avatar
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 69
Location : Somewhere in paradise. N.S.W. Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by LeslieG on Mon 31 May 2010 - 10:03

Welcome to the Team, Best wishes!
avatar
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 71
Location : Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by bubbles19 on Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:40

sanshoe wrote:Hey!!!! what's an old fart got to do to become a senior/Old Moaner around here. Duh! :scratch:

be an old fart so you qualify already lol!

Admin moved away from the term "senior" a while back and you became a Team Member (check out the legend at the bottom of the forum home page and check the colour your name is in)

so in essence being a team member qualifies you as an Old Moaner as well so you've become an old/senior/team/moaning fart without knowing it rotflmao

____________________________
Alex

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by Vampire Girl on Mon 31 May 2010 - 14:46

bubbles19 wrote:
sanshoe wrote:Hey!!!! what's an old fart got to do to become a senior/Old Moaner around here. Duh! :scratch:

be an old fart so you qualify already lol!

Admin moved away from the term "senior" a while back and you became a Team Member (check out the legend at the bottom of the forum home page and check the colour your name is in)

so in essence being a team member qualifies you as an Old Moaner as well so you've become an old/senior/team/moaning fart without knowing it rotflmao


Old Fart Moaners... speak for yourselves...I am 29 for forever!! :queen:
avatar
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 45
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum