https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Insurance Renewal time again

+2
JayCee
bubbles19
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Car Insurance Renewal time again - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Insurance Renewal time again

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 21:00

JayCee wrote:I think they are now on attempt number 99.
I know its bad for you guys in the States but we are not doing too well over here either. BP are the biggest contributor to the many pension funds we have and it looks like everyone is going to suffer a loss.

Wow Jaycee.. so sorry to hear that! How is BP a huge contributor to many pension funds there? Are they that big of an employer? Or is it a stock market investment issue? Just curious. 😕
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Car Insurance Renewal time again - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Insurance Renewal time again

Post by JayCee Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 14:18

It looks like most funds have shares in BP and rely on the income from them to pay out. Just now the shares are at 50% of 'usual' price and as you will have heard there are no dividends being paid this time around. The better a fund is run the less of a problem this will be. There again if the bankers are involved maybe we should all pack up now. :affraid:
JayCee
JayCee
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 16:16

sanshoe wrote:
Alby wrote:Unless I've got my sums wrong, that could be around 80 or 90 cents per litre Aus.
Sanshoe might be able to help out here.
Still a lot cheaper than us.

$2.82us = $3.43au>>>1Gallon =3.78litres...... divide 3.78 litres into $2.82 = 0.74c per litre au.

Now thats cheap petrol if my calculations are correct :shock:

You are correct there my friend, but you have shown that everything is not bigger in America as there are 4.546 litres to the UK Gallon. :cheers1: :cheers1:
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCee Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 14:05

Litres, metres, its a good job they have not messed with the minute or I wouldn't know where I was.
Maybe, just thinking about it, if there were 100 seconds in a minute and 100 minutes in an hour, maybe, just maybe, the trains could run on time.
JayCee
JayCee
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Car Insurance Renewal time again - Page 2 Empty Going Metric

Post by LeslieG Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 16:41

If the EU decided that even time must go metric how about 10 seconds to the minute and 10 minutes to the hour etc etc. That would certainly make time fly John and we would get people living to 1000 years old. :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2