https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Technical support

3 posters

Go down

My Technical support Empty My Technical support

Post by zebadee Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 21:53

Thank you for calling Technical Support. All of our technicians are currently busy helping people even less competent than you, so please hold for the next available technician. The waiting time is now estimated at between fifteen minutes and eternity. In order to expedite your call, please punch your 63-digit product identi-fication number onto your telephone touch pad, followed by your product serial number, which can be found in a secret compartment inside your computer where, for security purposes, is printed in the smallest typeface known to mankind. Do that now.
zebadee
zebadee
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

My Technical support Empty Re: My Technical support

Post by Vampire Girl Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 22:00

LOL.... you know something... this past december i had to send my laptop back to HP for servicing. They had me on the phone for over 2 hours and made me take apart my laptop twice and reassemble it.. the problem was though that i knew what was wrong! But they are supposed to go through their trouble shooting manual before they will give you the RMA number... geeezzzz.. well at least i know what the guts of my laptop looks like now!

I tripped over my laptop cord and broke the connector inside the computer where it links into the motherboard... i knew it too because i could see it! Hit

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 22:08

Vampire Girl wrote:LOL.... you know someting... this past december i had to send my laptop back to HP for servicing. They had my on the phone for over 2 hours and made me take apart my laptop twice and reassemble it.. the problem was though that i knew what was wrong! But they are supposed to go through their trouble shooting manual before they will give you the RMA number... geeezzzz.. well at least i know what the guts of my laptop looks like now!

I tripped over my laptop cord and broke the connector inside the computer where it links into the motherboard... i knew it too because i could see it! Hit

But for obvious reasons you couldn't tell them otherwise they would have wanted to bill you more than the laptop is worth :shock:
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:16

bubbles19 wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:LOL.... you know someting... this past december i had to send my laptop back to HP for servicing. They had my on the phone for over 2 hours and made me take apart my laptop twice and reassemble it.. the problem was though that i knew what was wrong! But they are supposed to go through their trouble shooting manual before they will give you the RMA number... geeezzzz.. well at least i know what the guts of my laptop looks like now!

But for obvious reasons you couldn't tell them otherwise they would have wanted to bill you more than the laptop is worth :shock:

But i had told them and they still had me go through all of that.. that is the funny part! :roll:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:27

I know we had one of our engineers go to a customer with a laptop and called into the helpdesk whilst onsite to advise it would be billable as the LCD screen had been cracked.

The customer called in moaned for a bit and got his LCD replaced for nothing nono
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:38

bubbles19 wrote:I know we had one of our engineers go to a customer with a laptop and called into the helpdesk whilst onsite to advise it would be billable as the LCD screen had been cracked.

The customer called in moaned for a bit and got his LCD replaced for nothing nono

Funny thing is is that my laptop is under warranty as i bought the 3 yr plan with it and i had not even had it a full year at that point. The Repair was covered by the warranty. But like you said they had to do what they had to do... just seems silly to go through all of that. :roll:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down