https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Footy update

2 posters

Go down

Next Footy update Empty Next Footy update

Post by Alby Tue 7 Jun 2011 - 23:57

Well..
The Cats showed no mercy against the Bulldogs last Saturday beating them by nearly 10 goals. The rookies are starting to show something which is good for the future as the careers of some of the older boys are almost over... Cameron Mooney> Fantastic player and person is having knee problems so is being 'nursed' through what will be his last AFL season.
Sanshoes Sydney Swans had a great win as well against Brisbane.

We come up against the Hawthorn Hawks this Saturday night. We'll need to be on our game for this one. They are in the top four on the ladder. We should win but I won't be surprised if they knock us off. The boys have have had some easy games so might be ripe for the picking.
You never know...
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Next Footy update Empty Re: Next Footy update

Post by 4hams Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 0:23

Hey AL, sounds like the Hockey game last night...

Boston walked all over Vancouver for an 8-1 win. was a very nasty hit by vancouvers Rone on Bostons Horton which gave him a bad concussion had to leave on a stretcher. Rone is suspended for 4 games so the rest of the Finals and maybe a game next year depending how long the playoffs go.

personally i feel he should be suspended till Horton can return to the game as who knows how long he may be out with a bad concussion... Vancouver leads the series 2 games to 1 and game 4 is wednesday night ad i know it is gonna be a fantastic game. by the end of the game there were only a handfull of players left on each teams bench as they wer all thrown out of the game it was that intense and nasty...
4hams
4hams
Admin
Admin

http://www.digitalphotohaven.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down