https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bread makers

2 posters

Go down

Bread makers Empty Bread makers

Post by LeslieG Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:17

I cannot cook, as I confessed in another place, I also appear to be the only male member of my entire family that cannot do so. I do, however, make all our bread albeit with a breadmaker but NOT using prepared packs. Well last week I bought a new breadmaker, Kenwood BM450, it is great, anyone who prefers to make their own bread and not buy ready made bread that is full of additives I can thoroughly recommend this machine. It is not my only contribution to the food that is consumed in this house as I am proud of my ONE area of expertise. I do not want to hear from any of you guys that are good cooks suffice it to say that I admire your achievements as I look upon cooking as one of the arts. Fortunately I am married to a great artist although I am sure that she would like me to be at the forefront sometimes. I do, however, do all the clearing away and control the dishwasher. Also apart from the weekend when my wife cooks me (not for her) a full English breakfast. Monday to Friday I always make breakfast, nothing special but boiled eggs or poached eggs or beans on toast or scrambled eggs on toast, cereals or porridge are culinary areas that I can still manage.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Bread makers Empty Re: Bread makers

Post by sanshoe Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 22:03

Can I come to your place Les ...Please.... :)
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 9:33

Anytime Andrew, you will be made welcome.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 10:25

Thanks
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF