https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washer Dryer

5 posters

Go down

Washer Dryer Empty Washer Dryer

Post by LeslieG Wed 24 Feb 2010 - 0:36

My wife is looking for a washer dryer. We bought a new Samsung model 2 weeks ago, according to her who must be obeyed it washers brilliantly and dries brilliantly. Unfortunately fluff from a previous drying cycle does not exit the business area as a consequence the following lot of drying is covered in the fluff from previous lot......even with another wash cycle in between. My wife has had three different engineers involved (She doesn't do things by halves) unfortunately again the machine is so new that two of the engineers had never seen the model before (Incidentally these guys were sent by Samsung) and the other had been on a course, he said something was not right but he did not know what it was LOL. My wife has convinced Samsung to give her a refund but would like to know if any of your wives have a combined washer dryer that works properly, all advise appreciated. We opted for Samsung because or house is full of Samsung gear non of them has given any problems. Being a member of WHICH magazine we usually consult them before making a purchase such as this but it is so new WHICH have not tested it so we went for the reputation of the manufacturer.
Thinking
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Washer Dryer Empty Re: Washer Dryer

Post by SithTracy Wed 24 Feb 2010 - 3:33

My wife wants a set of Fisher Paykel. We've had a Whirlpool brand. I'm a do-it-your-self'er and have had to fix the Whirlpool Washer and Dryer so much that I know them well, and can trouble-shoot them... that said, I will never buy one again. Too much trouble. I've heard LG is pretty good... Not sure about Sammy... don't know anyone that owns one... My wife's friends praise these Fisher Paykel's.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Wed 24 Feb 2010 - 10:32

SithTracy wrote:My wife wants a set of Fisher Paykel. We've had a Whirlpool brand. I'm a do-it-your-self'er and have had to fix the Whirlpool Washer and Dryer so much that I know them well, and can trouble-shoot them... that said, I will never buy one again. Too much trouble. I've heard LG is pretty good... Not sure about Sammy... don't know anyone that owns one... My wife's friends praise these Fisher Paykel's.

Thanks Tracy....unfortunately Fisher Paykel products are not on sale in the UK, I have seen them in Australia but not here. I wonder if their products come into this country under another name, I will try Google to find out. :cheers1:
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Wed 24 Feb 2010 - 10:38

I have Googled Fisher Paykel and it appears that their products are on sale in the UK, but not Washer Dryers. Strange though as I have been dragged around almost every electrical appliance shop within a 20 mile radius of Lincoln and I have never seen the brand on sale.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Wed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:07

LeslieG wrote:I have Googled Fisher Paykel and it appears that their products are on sale in the UK, but not Washer Dryers. Strange though as I have been dragged around almost every electrical appliance shop within a 20 mile radius of Lincoln and I have never seen the brand on sale.

I found the same Les - dishwashers etc but no laundry products
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:15

So Les, do the clothes stand in the corner at nighttime all by themselves now or where you able to find a suitable washer and dryer? LOL
4hams
4hams
Admin
Admin

http://www.digitalphotohaven.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 23:06

We have Sammy front loaders and they work awesome. Get the steam in both units...we seem to use that a lot.
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 12:19

4hams wrote:So Les, do the clothes stand in the corner at nighttime all by themselves now or where you able to find a suitable washer and dryer? LOL

Fotunately Joel, my wife consulted the WHICH magazine and we got an AEG as they announced that it was their "BEST BUY". I works just fine....I am told Ha Ha!!. The pile that stood in the corner have all been dried now and put away. ;)
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 13:04

Glad to hear the laundry is not still piling up!
4hams
4hams
Admin
Admin

http://www.digitalphotohaven.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 19:00

Laundry getting done without my help is always a blessing... angel

Washer Dryer 16-03-11
SavageNFS
SavageNFS