https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlightinment here please.

Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Enlightinment here please.

Post by sanshoe on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 5:07

What's this new warning level??

How many warnings before I get Booted out.. :)

It's ok I've just read the post about it,,now I'm more confused :oops:
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 72
Location : Somewhere in paradise. N.S.W. Australia

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by SavageNFS on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 5:44

I think that is for prestige...I banned myself so I look like a rebel :suspect:
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

Posts : 287
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 50
Location : Wisconsin

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by sanshoe on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 5:58

SavageNFS wrote:I think that is for prestige...I banned myself so I look like a rebel :suspect:

A Rebel with a cause, or a Rebel without a cause??? angel
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 72
Location : Somewhere in paradise. N.S.W. Australia

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by bubbles19 on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 8:28

sanshoe wrote:
SavageNFS wrote:I think that is for prestige...I banned myself so I look like a rebel :suspect:

A Rebel with a cause, or a Rebel without a cause??? angel

Or is that more like a Rebel without a Clue?? Thinking ........

rotflmao

____________________________
Alex

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by zebadee on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 10:42

sanshoe wrote:What's this new warning level??

How many warnings before I get Booted out.. :)

It's ok I've just read the post about it,,now I'm more confused :oops:

Hi :)
Just me playing realy.
It is a warning system to be used to keep track of dubious members.
Normally.
Moderators & above would usually be the only ones to have control.
However here.
Despite having Mods, most (if not all) Team members have Mod like powers.
So have access too! lol!
So while experimenting on all fronts.
I have put this into play.
But as something like 98% of members have access.
It is just for fun.
For now.
If as (if) the forum grows. There becomes a need to change this.
Everybody will be informed.
For now use it to rate yourself.
From Green (safe) to Banned (high risk) [this is a suggestion only].
So as you can see "I am a high risk".......... rotflmao

____________________________

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by zebadee on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 10:46

Hi :)
BTW.
Originally mentioned here. ;)


Link Two new features. + more too ;)


Last edited by zebadee on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total

____________________________

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by SavageNFS on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 13:54

bubbles19 wrote:
sanshoe wrote:
SavageNFS wrote:I think that is for prestige...I banned myself so I look like a rebel :suspect:

A Rebel with a cause, or a Rebel without a cause??? angel

Or is that more like a Rebel without a Clue?? Thinking ........

rotflmao

for sure this
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

Posts : 287
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 50
Location : Wisconsin

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by zebadee on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 14:13

zebadee wrote:Hi :)
BTW.
Originally mentioned here. ;)


Link Two new features. + more too ;)

Hi :)
Might be clearer here! (or not rotflmao )

Link Latest features:

____________________________

Back to top Go down

Enlightinment here please. Empty Re: Enlightinment here please.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum