Dear valued customer,
we would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVDhas been released.
Here the list of fixes and improvements:
18.104.22.168 2010 08 30
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Fix (DVD): "Dora the Explorer: Super Silly Fiesta", Region 2 and 4 (UK & Australia)- Updated languages
22.214.171.124 2010 08 19
- New: Added option to do an "aggressive scan" for drives.It can be enabled, if drives are not found by AnyDVD. This can happen, if Windows is running in a virtual machine.USB sticks, cable boxes or modems might be detected by AnyDVD if this option is enabled, so don't enable it unless you have to.AnyDVD needs to be restarted for a change of this option to take effect
.- New: "Aggressive scan" and "aggressive I/O" settings are saved during trial- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys- New (Blu-ray): Better support for CPUs without SSE2 instruction set- Updated languages The update is free for all registered customers, of course.Just install the new version on top of your current version,regardless which version you have installed:
Have fun with AnyDVD!
Customer Care Center
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum