After several weeks of work, VSO Software is happy to publish the first stable beta version of Blu-ray Converter software!
The main purpose of this new software is to convert any Blu-ray video or AVCHD structure (from HD camcorder) to DVD video (with menu) or other video formats supported by most popular devices like PS3, XBOX360, DivX home player, iPod, iPhone, iPad...
Here is the list of main features:
- After selecting your source, the software will analyze it using our discriminator technology to find the type of content it contains:
* only one main movie,
* movies with bonus content (like making of, directors comments...),
* multi-version movie (like short & long versions...),
* series type (where all episodes will be listed separately)
* multi-angle video (each angles will be listed separately). If this type of video is found, you will have access to a preview module displaying only the difference between the angles to select the good one.
* ...other type of content will be added regarding last Blu-ray video we are testing (you can send a post if you find a Blu-ray poorly recognized, and we provide a fix ASAP)
-Once the structure is analyzed, you can select the video sequences, the audio track and the subtitle track you want to keep. For the subtitle feature, if you select DVD profile the subtitles will be encoded as DVD subtitle (and you will can show/hide them using remote control). If you choose a single file profile (like PS3, iPod, iPhone, XBOX 360...) the subtitles will be directly hard coded in video.
- The next step allows you to choose the output profile, the maximum target size of the output file(s), the DVD menu template (if DVD profile is selected)... and more. A visual helper display the final video quality regarding total video size to convert, the maximum target size and the selected profile to help the user to found the good settings.
- The project can be automatically be burnt after the conversion by checking the option "Burn final result after successful rip" (this option can be changed while converting too)
- While the encoding process is working you can ask to shut down or hibernate your computer at process end
Some other features are not listed and some other will be added in future version.
You can download the last beta version here:
If you are a Goldmember user, you can send a mail to VSO support to request your free unlock key...
I'm waiting for your feedbacks/bug reports/feature requests to improve this new software!
Some output profiles need to be updated/fixed to work fine, I will fix these issues for next release (coming soon...)
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum