https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you use your mobile for?

Go down

Do you have/use a smart phone?

What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap19%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 11 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap17%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 10 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap10%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap12%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap5%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap0%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap2%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap7%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap10%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap7%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_lcap11%What do you use your mobile for? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 59

What do you use your mobile for? Empty What do you use your mobile for?

Post by zebadee on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:02

Hi :)
Well with Christmas just around the corner.
(+ I have just upgraded to my phone for free. From a Nokia N85 to a HTC Wildfire).
If got me wondering how folk have one of these smart phones.
Those who do.
Do you still use them as just phones or justify the all singing dancing concept?

Back to top Go down

What do you use your mobile for? Empty Re: What do you use your mobile for?

Post by SithTracy on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:22

Right now, just basic ph/text for me, but I am interested in an Android based phone and am thinking about a Droid 2.

Last edited by SithTracy on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo doh!)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:44

At the moment I just use mine as a phone. After Christmas i will be switching to a Blackberry along with the wifes with full data plans as I can write it off. Maybe i should do it before the new year?

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 17:19

Hi ;)
Using mobile now . lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 on Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 10:01

We have mobile windows based phones for work although they are now 3yrs old and we are looking to change them out for either the HTC HD2 or a Motorola device.

Due to the app we use for work we have a data bundle included so can browse the web within reason and also have a SatNav app (Navigon - not the best but it does work)

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 22:42

I use a droid X and the wife uses an HTC Incredible. Both are great phones and I am completely addicted to my droid X. There are apps for everything imaginable. If you are on the fence I suggest talking to someone that uses one and ask questions regarding what they o with the device. It may give you ideas on how it may make life a little easier, enjoyable or less dependent on a mouse and keyboard. Nothing wrong with checking forums from on the go...

SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG on Sat 4 Dec 2010 - 17:14

This is a belated post but here goes.....
I hate telephones as when I was still working ALL my problems seemed to come down a tephone wire. I now refuse to answer the phone as 90% are cold calls... fortunately my wife has a fascination for phones and apart from having two mobiles she will also answer the land line :affraid:
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCee on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 17:51

I use mine for calls and for my e-mails when I am out and about

1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy on Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 14:56

Ordered a couple Droid 2's online in a Buy 1 get 1 deal... Already thinking I may root them based on feedback I am hearing... Good open sourced phone that Motorola closed up! WTF... Will be my first smart phone as I have never been to interested in carrying phones in the first place, but what the hell. May come in handy with my minor addiction to my kids iTouch and "Angry Birds" LOL!!! Guess she may get it back!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 2:38

Sorry...
Just a basic Nokia 6120 . Make calls and texts.
Work supplied and pays bills No choice. Probably all I can handle anyway. Eldest daughter has iPhone. Happy with it.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum