AnyDVD (HD) 220.127.116.11 beta
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant
copy) may need to enable "aggressive I/O mode" in AnyDVD settings ->
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires
"aggressive I/O mode" to be enabled.
Thank you for testing!
18.104.22.168 2010 01 23
* New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Faster response time when changing
settings during scan in progress
* New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
* New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem
* New: Added more info to logfile
* New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
- New: Option to enable / disable this window
- New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
* New: Create logfiles for empty drives
* New: Better handling of "files in use" during installation
* Change: Replaced AnyDVD "Safe Mode" with "Aggressive I/O Mode".
- Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required
with some 3rd party software.
Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
* New: Added warning message, if applications requiring "Aggressive I/O
Mode" are installed
* New: Added option to disable the "Aggressive I/O Mode" warning message
* Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
* Fix: Various potential crashes
* Fix: Changing a disc could be missed while AnyDVD is scanning a disc
in another drive
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages
* = New or changed from 22.214.171.124 beta
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum