https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most useless item bought or given ?

4 posters

Go down

Most useless item bought or given ? Empty Most useless item bought or given ?

Post by Alby Fri 19 Feb 2010 - 21:07

Alright...
Come clean...
Have you ever bought something thinking "that would be soooo handy in my kitchen or in my workshop etc ? what about exercise equipment ? only for it to sit in cupboard or garage and gather dust.
We bought a pie maker once, spent the evening making great pies for tea... that was 3 years ago. Found it again when moving into the new house... Wow, lets make pies for tea!.. that was 12 months ago. What about garden tools, used once and destined to sit in the shed forever?
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Most useless item bought or given ? Empty Re: Most useless item bought or given ?

Post by Admin Fri 19 Feb 2010 - 21:12

Hello :)
I bought a PC thinking it might stimulate me to greater things... lala
I have bought various keep fit gadgets over the years.
You know the type that will make you look like a adonis.
Without the work outs.
That's why I am now a unfit tubby little so & so..... help_up_2bigmove
Admin
Admin
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)

http://www.knowledge-tree-uk.org

Back to top Go down

Most useless item bought or given ? Empty Re: Most useless item bought or given ?

Post by LeslieG Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 9:34

If buying things, using them once or twice then commiting them to the bin or charity shop was and olympic sport my wife would be certain to get the gold medal. LOL (I hope she does't see this.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 14:28

I bought my wife a Palm Pilot several years ago... she wanted it to keep her organized... She still buys a day planner every year...

She's an avid reader and she wanted a Barnes & Noble "nook" (e-reader)... I talked her out of it reminding her of the Palm experience.

I found the Palm Pilot the other day... still works, but have zero use for it and I think the Palm craze has long ended with smart phones taking their place.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down