https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webuser survey

3 posters

Go down

Webuser survey Empty Webuser survey

Post by LeslieG Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 1:40

I have picked up an interesting set of survey results. The question asked was simply
"Which Operating System do you use"
The results were as follows.
Windows 98 0%
Windows XP 45%
Windows Vista 27%
Windows 7 22%
Others 1%
I don't know 2%

Amazing how many people never progressed from XP to Vista, Windows 7 has almost caught Vista up already. I love the 2% don't knows, they are exactly the people who should join Knowledge Tree, unfortunately they do not know that either. Duh!
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Webuser survey Empty Re: Webuser survey

Post by SithTracy Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 1:43

Those don't knows are running Windows 95!!! Others a probably Mac or Linux users.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:39

What sort of Schister poll/survey was this :roll:

Our polls have far more interesting choices when our resident pollmeister gets started lol!

BTW - still on XP as never felt the need to progress to Vista. Will probably move to 7 sometime this year once buy a couple of upgrades for the PC
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 18:58

bubbles19 wrote:What sort of Schister poll/survey was this :roll:

BTW - still on XP as never felt the need to progress to Vista. Will probably move to 7 sometime this year once buy a couple of upgrades for the PC

Funny you should say that Alex, A month or so ago there was a piece on the BBC news, a guy whose name I have totally forgotton but he was heralded as the one of the top Computer experts in the UK. The discussion was about Windows 7, he said that he was still on XP and that he would never entertain Vista. He did, however, say the the early indications on Windows 7 have been good and that he will probably be convinced to move from XP.

The reason I remembered this news bulletin so clearly is about three days before I had just upgraded to Vista Home Premium.........That is the story of my life.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum