https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

4 posters

Go down

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs Empty Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

Post by sanshoe Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 10:18

> The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning.
>
> As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores.
>
>
> As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the
> mine.
>
>
>
>
> One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw that there had
> been a terrible cave-in.
>
>
>
> Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping
> against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.
>
>
> 'Hello!...Hello!' she shouted. 'Can anyone hear me?
>
> Hello!'
>
>
>
> For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again
> shouted, 'Hello! Is anyone down there?'
>
>
>
>
> Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from
> deep
> within the mine, singing,
> 'Vote for Kevin Rudd - Vote for Kevin Rudd!' (this is the Austrailian Prime Minister)( you can add any politician you want here )
>
>
> Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, 'Oh, thank you, God! At least
> Dopey
> is still alive.
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs Empty Re: Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

Post by Alby Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 8:01

Oh dear...

Yep, I'll pay that.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu 27 May 2010 - 20:20

Hahahaha that's a good one!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Fri 28 May 2010 - 9:44

A bit harsh Sanshoe at least your PM engineered things so that you were about the only advances country that did not go into recession. I suppose just like the UK, the Government in power is never very popular for long.
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Fri 28 May 2010 - 10:12

LeslieG wrote:A bit harsh Sanshoe at least your PM engineered things so that you were about the only advances country that did not go into recession. I suppose just like the UK, the Government in power is never very popular for long.

The thing that concerns me is after throwing all tht money at us, It's put us in debt for God knows how long.
It worked for the short term, but we'll be paying for it long term.

That's politicians for ya, they get voted in and then get voted out, and the poor old tax payer gets slugged.. :( The Pollies get their big fat pensions and no accountability, then walk into a high paying position in the private sector, who they screwed while in office.

I'll shut up now. hmmm

Last word, seing this is the joke section....

New Government Seal of Australia.

Official Announcement: From Kevin Dudd

The federal government today announced that it is changing the coat of arms to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Labor government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pr*#ks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that.
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 16:31

sanshoe wrote:
LeslieG wrote:A bit harsh Sanshoe at least your PM engineered things so that you were about the only advances country that did not go into recession. I suppose just like the UK, the Government in power is never very popular for long.

The thing that concerns me is after throwing all tht money at us, It's put us in debt for God knows how long.
It worked for the short term, but we'll be paying for it long term.

That's politicians for ya, they get voted in and then get voted out, and the poor old tax payer gets slugged.. :( The Pollies get their big fat pensions and no accountability, then walk into a high paying position in the private sector, who they screwed while in office.

I think it is like this with any government no matter what country it is!! Ours gets paid health insurance for life once they've served in office...how about those apples? I think that sucks.. I work hard for what little benefits i have and if i leave my job those benefits disappear forever!! Then they make decisions and imbed all sorts of pork belly spending projects into the laws they sign.. like the health care reform recently passed through congress. It is so full of so many things that no one has been able to read it all the way through, and actually explain it all to the american public! I'd be hard pressed to believe that all the politicians that voted and signed it on capitol hill even read it all before passing it into law!!!

And I have a few words about our president too with the mismanagement of the oil clean up in the Gulf!! This is rediculous!!

I'll shut up now. hmmm

Last word, seing this is the joke section....

New Government Seal of Australia.

Official Announcement: From Kevin Dudd

The federal government today announced that it is changing the coat of arms to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Labor government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pr*#ks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that.

Oh Damn that is good!!! Wish i had that kind of sharp wit!!! Trophy
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeslieG Sun 30 May 2010 - 10:18

As I don't know what your political parties stand for I dont know who I would support if I lived there but one thing I do know is the Snow White and the condom are great jokes. Thank you Sanshoe I actually laughed out loud. As it happens at this very moment are two members of family and three friends from Australia staying with us, they love each other but disagree greatly on politics but all five laughed out loud at your two offerings. :cheers1:
LeslieG
LeslieG
Jester
Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Sun 30 May 2010 - 11:30

Glad you liked them Les, you've gotta laugh at all politicians because they are so far up themselves the can't see the daylight any more.

The only thing they can see is their big pay out at the end of their term, and thats the only reason they are there. End of my sermom... lol!
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down