https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAIN!!

+2
sanshoe
Alby
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RAIN!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RAIN!!

Post by SavageNFS Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 16:54

Can't help you out with any single guys. The only guys I know that are single are virtual friendships or single for a reason. Most of the people I know are married geeks like me :D . We may not be the "coolest" but we're loyal and try hard.
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 17:02

SavageNFS wrote:Can't help you out with any single guys. The only guys I know that are single are virtual friendships or single for a reason. Most of the people I know are married geeks like me :D . We may not be the "coolest" but we're loyal and try hard.

Yes, I can see that. :D But I disagree on the cool.. you guys are all very ultracool. Trophy
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 11:44

See what talking about the weather can do, it opens a world of conversation.

You hang in there Jenny, life will get better as time goes on, time is a great healer. :D
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 16:46

sanshoe wrote:See what talking about the weather can do, it opens a world of conversation.

You hang in there Jenny, life will get better as time goes on, time is a great healer. :D

Thank You... I hope in time i will find my heart again. Being here, being social again is a part of my little journey i think. I pretty much dropped off the face of the earth for the first two months.. now some guys off my first home (PureOC) took me under their wings.. invited me along to here and McstylistT's forum.. so now I have three homes.. and so many more new friends now. angel
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 17:35

Vampire Girl wrote:
sanshoe wrote:See what talking about the weather can do, it opens a world of conversation.

Thank You... I hope in time i will find my heart again. Being here, being social again is a part of my little journey i think. I pretty much dropped off the face of the earth for the first two months.. now some guys off my first home (PureOC) took me under their wings.. invited me along to here and McstylistT's forum.. so now I have three homes.. and so many more new friends now. angel

Sounds like you have more homes now that the Queen does........what about Birthdays?? rotflmao
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 22:50

bubbles19 wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

Sounds like you have more homes now that the Queen does........what about Birthdays?? rotflmao

Naw... only one birthday that i know of.. :queen:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 22:57

SithTracy wrote:
Alby wrote:Sorry Sith but unless there is something besides the big cities that I could look at, the U.S. is out (with respect mate). Would love to watch a hockey and baseball game in person though.

None taken... We'll meet at 4hams place and go see The Blackhawks play the Leafs... when it happens... dammit I miss that rivalry... and The White Sox play the Blue Jays!

Ha Ha !! You're on !! Hey... probably already asked this, what are tickets worth to see hockey & baseball ?
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:26

EXPENSIVE!!! Blackhawk tickets in Chicago are impossible to get, but usually go for $275.00 U.S. @ ice level. Nose bleeds are around $15.00 U.S. per seat. White Sox tickets are a little more affordable at around $50.00 U.S. for decent seats... they have the insane prices for box seats too... Never paid those prices. Of course, when the White Sox went the the World Series in 2005 I was on the phone trying to get single tickets for $195.00 U.S.... Missed out though... My buddy got tickets for game seven, but the Sox won it in four... Such is life... The wife allowed me to go crazy on souvenirs though... I am hoping the same rules apply to the Blackhawks should they win Lord Stanley's cup this year!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:52

SithTracy wrote:EXPENSIVE!!! Blackhawk tickets in Chicago are impossible to get, but usually go for $275.00 U.S. @ ice level. Nose bleeds are around $15.00 U.S. per seat. White Sox tickets are a little more affordable at around $50.00 U.S. for decent seats... they have the insane prices for box seats too... Never paid those prices. Of course, when the White Sox went the the World Series in 2005 I was on the phone trying to get single tickets for $195.00 U.S.... Missed out though... My buddy got tickets for game seven, but the Sox won it in four... Such is life... The wife allowed me to go crazy on souvenirs though... I am hoping the same rules apply to the Blackhawks should they win Lord Stanley's cup this year!
Yikes !!
I'll stick with the footy... mind you that can set you back close to $20 just for standing room. Then seats on top of that if you want. We're lucky enough to have our seats on the fence and next row back. The eldest daughter got hooked
and went to the final series last season including the Grand Final. She's now a member as well and sits close my mother right behind the goals on the fence or next row.. did well.
Have you watched a game yet ?
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 0:48

They took some channels from us on the satellite so I have not seen a rugby match yet the year.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum