https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is!

+2
SATRAT
Vampire Girl
6 posters

Go down

Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is! Empty Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is!

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 5:44

So you like to watch a little TV do you? What are your Favorite TV shows? Sit-Coms, Sci-fi, Cop Dramas, Daytime Soaps (ugh..now those are a waste..sorry to any of you who like them, I mean no offense), and so on, Etc..
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is! Empty My Favorite TV Shows

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 6:20

I work the graveyard shift so i don't get to watch the evening shows unless I record them.. sigh. But I like what i like adn usually because I like them they get cancelled quickly!

Battlestar Galactica (the new incarnation...was an awsome show, but had a soft ending to the series), DR.WHO!!!!! OMG I can't get enough of it... can't wait to see the new Doctor Who, who has not appeared stateside yet as of the time of this posting, Torchwood (can't wait to see how the new season turns out after they killed almost everyone off last season), Most all of the Star Trek incarnations... I just could not get into DS9 and the killed off Enterprise just as it was getting good! HBO's True Blood is totally awsome!!!! Demons on BBC America..are there anymore seasons of this show?, And lets see... I also like cooking shows like Alton Brown's Good Eats and some other choice cooking shows, Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel, What Not to Wear on TLC, and Used to Love most of the incarnations of Law & Order. :D Oh yeah, one more.. Love South Park! :twisted:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is! Empty Re: Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is!

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 8:02

Hahaha... April 17th the next Dr.Who premiers on BBC America!!! yeah! I so can not wait! It'll be interesting to see how the new actor playing Dr.Who works out! I wonder if the new companion is the younger version of the lady who played his supposed wife in the "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead" episodes in season 4. This could be interesting since she had that diary of her life with the Doctor. Hmmmm... this should be interesting. If you guys over on the other side of the pond have seen it already.. don't ruin it for me!!!!
nono
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is! Empty Re: Zombification Nation: What's on your Boob Tube...TV that is!

Post by SATRAT Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 10:03

Hi VG the doctor starts in the UK on the 3rd APRIL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw
SATRAT
SATRAT
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sat 3 Apr 2010 - 5:40

I had heard about an old TV series that went only one season, so I Netflix'd it... The TV show was aired on FOX in the states and is called Firefly... I think one word can sum it up... "OUTSTANDING"!

Watched the follow-up movie, Serenity... again, outstanding.

To sum it up as I see it, it is basically the misadventures of a Han Solo like character... a smuggler in a space/old west atmosphere. I really enjoyed it... purchased the Blu-Ray movie for ten bucks at Target and will be looking for the series on DVD or BD. I suggest you watch the TV series before Serenity (the full length movie).
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Sat 3 Apr 2010 - 10:36

Vampire Girl wrote:Hahaha... April 17th the next Dr.Who premiers on BBC America!!! yeah! I so can not wait! It'll be interesting to see how the new actor playing Dr.Who works out! I wonder if the new companion is the younger version of the lady who played his supposed wife in the "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead" episodes in season 4. This could be interesting since she had that diary of her life with the Doctor. Hmmmm... this should be interesting. If you guys over on the other side of the pond have seen it already.. don't ruin it for me!!!!
nono

You gotta be joking Vampire Girl, we are always at least a month or more behind the rest of the world for getting new shows/series on TV 😢 most days I can't even get a decent picture on 1 particular HD channel, and the others pixalate on a regular basis.

Don't know where you are up to with Survivor, Heros Vs Villians, but they haven't merged yet here. No spoilers please... :)
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by SATRAT Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 17:41

sanshoe wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:Hahaha... April 17th the next Dr.Who premiers on BBC America!!! yeah! I so can not wait! It'll be interesting to see how the new actor playing Dr.Who works out! I wonder if the new companion is the younger version of the lady who played his supposed wife in the "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead" episodes in season 4. This could be interesting since she had that diary of her life with the Doctor. Hmmmm... this should be interesting. If you guys over on the other side of the pond have seen it already.. don't ruin it for me!!!!
nono

You gotta be joking Vampire Girl, we are always at least a month or more behind the rest of the world for getting new shows/series on TV 😢 most days I can't even get a decent picture on 1 particular HD channel, and the others pixalate on a regular basis.

Don't know where you are up to with Survivor, Heros Vs Villians, but they haven't merged yet here. No spoilers please... :)

Hey Sanshoe you can get Dr Who same day it goes out in the UK you know what type of site you need to be on :D
SATRAT
SATRAT
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 17:46

watched the new Dr on Saturday night. It is certainly different from the previous series. Of course as there is a new Dr and a new writer this time round it could be either or a combination of both.

It was still good but different. lol!
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SATRAT Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 17:53

bubbles19 wrote:watched the new Dr on Saturday night. It is certainly different from the previous series. Of course as there is a new Dr and a new writer this time round it could be either or a combination of both.

It was still good but different. lol!

Yup totally agree Alex got to give him a chance the misses has already condemned him she thinks there's no one better than David Tenant
SATRAT
SATRAT
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 17:56

SATRAT wrote:
Yup totally agree Alex got to give him a chance the misses has already condemned him she thinks there's no one better than David Tenant

Ha Ha - now why does that not surprise me :?: lala
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 1:40

Hey Sanshoe you can get Dr Who same day it goes out in the UK you know what type of site you need to be on

Have you got one I can look at on the net satrat?

Did David Tenant ever blink??? in the show.. :)
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 7:23

Sorry guys, can't get into Dr Who.
The Missus loves True Blood, Spooks, Life On Mars (english version), Bones, Torchwood, The Dead Zone. Survivor(Heroes Vs Villians), Masterchef, My Kitchen Rules, The Vicar Of Dibley, Jekyll,
All the Stargates , Heroes

I enjoy Supernatural, The Mentalist, Deadwood, Two and a Half Men, Top Gear, some oldies... Open All Hours, MASH, Cheers, Frasier, Love cartoons: Drawn Together & Futurama
Also like the Aus version "Thank God You're Here" , Good News Week(brill and funny),
All time fav is : Whose Line Is it Anyway with The Young Ones a close 2nd.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SATRAT Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 9:27

sanshoe wrote:
Hey Sanshoe you can get Dr Who same day it goes out in the UK you know what type of site you need to be on

Hi Sanshoe i have PM'D you with info
SATRAT
SATRAT
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 10:07

SATRAT wrote:
sanshoe wrote:

Hi Sanshoe i have PM'D you with info

Thanks. :)

Last edited by sanshoe on Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 10:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Atrocious spelling of one word.)
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:00

So Alby... if she doesn't already know, tell your wife True Blood starts June 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah Yay, i can't wait for the third season to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Been loving the newest incarnation of the good Doctor too! The only thing i hate is that they are including Amy Pond's boyfriend/fiancee now as a compnaion.... geeeeezzzz that just so ruins the fun! I didn't like Micky either in the second season. My little son just adores Doctor WHO!!!! The other day he made me give him a Doctor Who hairstyle... it was hysterical! He makes the TARDIS out of his LEGOs too complete with a free standing center console inside the "machine"!! I'll have to take a picture of one of them and post it... and if he breaks it, he's quick to rebuild it too, complete with the light on top and little windows on each side of the ship!!! Pretty imaginative and clever for a 5yr old if i do say so myself!

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Sat 29 May 2010 - 6:44; edited 1 time in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:15

Sorry guys,

Can't take Doctor Who. Never could get into it. The brother-in-law is absolutely hooked.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat 29 May 2010 - 6:45

Alby wrote:Sorry guys,

Can't take Doctor Who. Never could get into it. The brother-in-law is absolutely hooked.

So Alby, What are your favorite TV shows? :D
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sat 29 May 2010 - 14:40

Shows I am watching right now are Saving Grace on TNT and The Stanley Cup Finals (starts tonight)!!! Other than that not much... Other than watching old Ghost Whisperers with my wife as she DVR's the whole series from ION. They get a bit boring though.

I do catch a lot of Sponge Bob with my kids and sometimes sit and watch iCarly with them.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 30 May 2010 - 6:37

SithTracy wrote:Shows I am watching right now are Saving Grace on TNT and The Stanley Cup Finals (starts tonight)!!! Other than that not much... Other than watching old Ghost Whisperers with my wife as she DVR's the whole series from ION. They get a bit boring though.

I do catch a lot of Sponge Bob with my kids and sometimes sit and watch iCarly with them.

Well all my faves are coming on in the summer season unfortunately.. wish they were on during the regular year instead of always having to wait! Doctor Who is on right now thank goodness... the only thing the ex is good for is sharring his penchant for pirating stuff... i get to watch teh new episodes before they air stateside!! haha So i won't spoil what happens next with the good Doctor's Companion.. I know i am happy about it though!!! hahaha got my wish! I wish there were more Sci-fi shows on..

I watch a lot of Disney Channel with my little one.. his favorite is the Imagination Movers show. He also LOVES Doctor WHO!!!!!!! WOW!!! And he is on a Star Trek kick at the moment.. his favorite character is Scotty the engineer. I like a few cooking hsows and he'll watch "Good Eats" and the cake "Challenge" shows with me! But then he also likes to help me "cook" so i let him stir things in bowls and pans (carefully!)

Startreksuite.... i am the resident sci-fi/fantasy buff over here! hahaha.. What are you favorite shows?

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Sun 30 May 2010 - 6:46; edited 2 times in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 30 May 2010 - 6:42

Vampire Girl wrote:
SithTracy wrote:Shows I am watching right now are Saving Grace on TNT and The Stanley Cup Finals (starts tonight)!!! Other than that not much... Other than watching old Ghost Whisperers with my wife as she DVR's the whole series from ION. They get a bit boring though.

Well all my faves are coming on in the summer season unfortunately ..wish they were on during the regular year!... Doctor Who is on right now... the only thing the ex is good for is sharring his penchant for pirating stuff... i get to watch teh new episodes before they air stateside!! haha So i won't spoil what happens next with the good Doctor's Companion.. I know i am happy about it though!!! hahaha got my wish! I wish there were more Sci-fi shows on..

I watch a lot of Disney Channel with my little one.. his favorite is the Imagination Movers show. He also LOVES Doctor WHO!!!!!!! WOW!!! And he is on a Star Trek kick at the moment.. his favorite character is Scotty the engineer. I like a few cooking hsows and he'll watch "Good Eats" and the cake "Challenge" shows with me! But then he also likes to help me "cook" so i let him stir things in bowls and pans (carefully!)

Startreksuite.... i am the resident sci-fi/fantasy buff over here! hahaha.. What are you favorite shows?
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon 31 May 2010 - 0:31

Vampire Girl wrote:

Hmmm...let me see.
At present...absolutely hooked on Top Gear, Good News Week, Recording Pacific series to watch later. NCIS, Original CSI, The mentalist (now and again). Iron Chef (Japan). Supernatural. Absolutely love 'Drawn Together' (cartoon). Anyone else seen it ? And Masterchef.

Then you get your older ones like MASH Cheers, Frasier, 'Whose Line Is it Anyway?'(not on anymore). Bound to think of more after posting this.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 31 May 2010 - 1:32

Alby wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

Hmmm...let me see.
At present...absolutely hooked on Top Gear, Good News Week, Recording Pacific series to watch later. NCIS, Original CSI, The mentalist (now and again). Iron Chef (Japan). Supernatural. Absolutely love 'Drawn Together' (cartoon). Anyone else seen it ? And Masterchef.

Then you get your older ones like MASH Cheers, Frasier, 'Whose Line Is it Anyway?'(not on anymore). Bound to think of more after posting this.

I love thr Iron Chef shows, both US and Japan versions. Yes I have seen Drawn Together.. funny! Do you like South Park? :twisted: I used to love MASH!! I remember sein git in first run on TV!! haha One of my co-workers loves Supernatural. I will have to try to catch it on TV sometime and DVR it so i can watch it! ☀
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:14

Vampire Girl wrote:
Alby wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

Hmmm...let me see.

I love thr Iron Chef shows, both US and Japan versions. Yes I have seen Drawn Together.. funny! Do you like South Park? :twisted: I used to love MASH!! I remember sein git in first run on TV!! haha One of my co-workers loves Supernatural. I will have to try to catch it on TV sometime and DVR it so i can watch it! ☀
Used to watch South Park a lot. The twins watch it religiously.
I was same with MASH, Cheers and Frasier. Watched them all the way through.
Hey.... Recorded and finally watched the last Lost. Yeah, weird ending but at least they did the right thing in giving closure to the series. That's why I don't watch too many. Still dark on the producers of Deadwood. Still yet to watch the 3rd season. Don't want waste my time.... no ending. boxing
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:00

Used to watch South Park a lot. The twins watch it religiously.
I was same with MASH, Cheers and Frasier. Watched them all the way through.
Hey.... Recorded and finally watched the last Lost. Yeah, weird ending but at least they did the right thing in giving closure to the series. That's why I don't watch too many. Still dark on the producers of Deadwood. Still yet to watch the 3rd season. Don't want waste my time.... no ending. boxing

Well I still love South Park!!! Lost my season sets in teh split too.. crap! Ah well, I can replace things eventually. So what did you think about the LOST finale? What was your take on it? I watched Deadwood a few times.. it was a little too edgy for me though. But then i never could get into 6ft under either.. But I love True Blood.. can't wait for it to come back on in a couple weeks. I watch that show "religiously" and read the books too!! I love the books more though the show is truly awesome!!!

Yeah.. I know how you feel about shows being cancelled! I hate it when good shows get axed and then you never get to know how things end! ARRRGGGGHHHH!! :scratch:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum