https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person with the last post wins....

+12
bob2701
Vampire Girl
JayCee
Admin
Alby
SATRAT
sanshoe
SithTracy
4hams
SavageNFS
bubbles19
zebadee
16 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Person with the last post wins.... - Page 17 Empty Re: Person with the last post wins....

Post by SavageNFS Fri 28 May 2010 - 15:52

*whistles*
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Person with the last post wins.... - Page 17 Empty Re: Person with the last post wins....

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 16:38

SavageNFS wrote:*whistles*

Cat calls!! rotflmao

Wow haven't seen you in a while!! How's it going?
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Fri 28 May 2010 - 17:06

sneaking into the lead as I swiftly pull out another grey hair :roll:
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Fri 28 May 2010 - 18:09

Vampire Girl wrote:

Cat calls!! rotflmao

Work has been really busy...I've been visiting, but not posting as much. I hope all of you have been doing well.
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 18:31

SavageNFS wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

Cat calls!! rotflmao

Work has been really busy...I've been visiting, but not posting as much. I hope all of you have been doing well.

Yes.. I know that kind of busy! Glad to see you back online in any case! As for me? Well you can see my MIA thread.. been a roller coaster month.. glad it is almost over. June, I hope, will be better. :roll:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Fri 28 May 2010 - 20:51

I saw that...here's to better June for all of us beer
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
SandBox Gamers SF
SandBox Gamers  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 21:40

SavageNFS wrote:I saw that...here's to better June for all of us beer

Hope Everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend that celebrates it! I have to work all weekend... so hoping everyone else has a good weekend off from work!! ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

dan1 Yes, let's hope for a sunny sweet June!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:01

bubbles19 wrote:sneaking into the lead as I swiftly pull out another grey hair :roll:
If I do that, I'll be bald in no time !!
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:11

Alby wrote:
bubbles19 wrote:sneaking into the lead as I swiftly pull out another grey hair :roll:
If I do that, I'll be bald in no time !!

Fortunately I have lots of hair... a rather thick mane of it! hahaha.. I never miss my greys! hahaha :face:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:17

I'm getting a little thin in one spot, but rather grey than none. A mate lost his hair in his early 20's.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:31

Alby wrote:I'm getting a little thin in one spot, but rather grey than none. A mate lost his hair in his early 20's.

One of my best friends is balding down the center.. he was very self conscious about it.. told him it was his mark of distinction!! and frankly he doesn't look bad..not at all in my book anyway! hahaha.. oh well! Life happens. :P
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Fri 28 May 2010 - 22:34

Hey Jen,
Just saw your pic with the young fella.
Good one!!
How'd you upload it. I just tried and can't.

AL
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat 29 May 2010 - 3:27

Alby wrote:Hey Jen,
Just saw your pic with the young fella.
Good one!!
How'd you upload it. I just tried and can't.

AL

I tried to write out the info in the gallery thread! :) Hey this is so cool.. i am in the forum and it isn't blocked by the gov't computer system yet! yeah! I get to play for a little bit at work! :cheers1:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Sun 30 May 2010 - 0:07

Nice pics VG...Nothing like your Avatar, I'm back in front nana
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sun 30 May 2010 - 3:56

Well Alby - The Blackhawks took game one of the Stanley Cup Finals edging Philadelphia by a score of 6 - 5. What a sloppy defensive game with a ton of scoring... 1 down!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 30 May 2010 - 6:26

sanshoe wrote:Nice pics VG...Nothing like your Avatar, I'm back in front nana

Yeah.. wish i did look like my avatar!! I love that avatar, it's pretty and spicey! :twisted: I probably could get my hair to look slick.. it's already really dark with bright red streaks.. spicey like i like it! hahaha... I will have to upload a much more recent pic when i was all gussied up a couple weeks ago for a show i went to with some friends! 8)

Vampy chick jumps in front!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon 31 May 2010 - 0:06

SithTracy wrote:Well Alby - The Blackhawks took game one of the Stanley Cup Finals edging Philadelphia by a score of 6 - 5. What a sloppy defensive game with a ton of scoring... 1 down!
Hey, we'll take it mate. Good to hear!!
When's the next game?

The Cats won on Saturday at home against the Melbourne Demons. The Demons had been the 'cellar dwellers' the past few seasons but had been playing well and actually won a few games. However the coach decided to rest a couple of their better players for this game conceiding they will lose the game. They did..... by 50 odd points. Not what you'd call an outstanding game to watch but got the win plus good percentage.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Mon 31 May 2010 - 0:23

Alby wrote:Hey, we'll take it mate. Good to hear!!
When's the next game?

The Cats won on Saturday at home against the Melbourne Demons. The Demons had been the 'cellar dwellers' the past few seasons but had been playing well and actually won a few games. However the coach decided to rest a couple of their better players for this game conceiding they will lose the game. They did..... by 50 odd points. Not what you'd call an outstanding game to watch but got the win plus good percentage.

Good to hear about the Cats... Hawks play tomorrow night and I'll keep you posted... GO CATS and GO HAWKS!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:57

Ok Sith since you love the Hawks so much I will watch the game and root for them for you tomorrow night!! Hopefully they will win! Clapping
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon 31 May 2010 - 2:59

As will I .... in spirit only
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 31 May 2010 - 4:21

Hawks rule!! hahaha

Vampy is #1 ;)
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Mon 31 May 2010 - 4:49

Vampire Girl wrote:Ok Sith since you love the Hawks so much I will watch the game and root for them for you tomorrow night!! Hopefully they will win! Clapping
Careful, you'll become a fan too. It's much tougher than the pansy NFL. Very intense, very fast, very fun. Terms you will hear... Icing, Offside, and Power Play... consider that Hockey 101... the rest you will learn while you learn to love the game!

GO HAWKS!!!

SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 31 May 2010 - 6:14

SithTracy wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:Ok Sith since you love the Hawks so much I will watch the game and root for them for you tomorrow night!! Hopefully they will win! Person with the last post wins.... - Page 17 702258
Careful, you'll become a fan too. It's much tougher than the pansy NFL. Very intense, very fast, very fun. Terms you will hear... Icing, Offside, and Power Play... consider that Hockey 101... the rest you will learn while you learn to love the game!

GO HAWKS!!!

hahahaha once upon a time in a life long long ago.. i used to watch Hockey all the time!!! I came from a hockey town.. Buffalo!!! Buffalo Sabres!! I was only ever to two live hockey games, and sat in the nose bleed sections, but it was fun just the same!! But it has been a very long time... so i shall take your Hockey 101 refresher! haha Person with the last post wins.... - Page 17 Icon_lol

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Mon 31 May 2010 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon 31 May 2010 - 8:19

Now that AL Pal is No: 1 he's going slip quietly and stealthfully out the back door before any of you mugs can catch me heh heh heh.

See you later on or tomorrow morn.

Toodle-Pip !
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Mon 31 May 2010 - 10:47

And in answer.. Vampy Chick is playing on the work compy! hahahaha... so i am here all night long... well not really... been a busy night with the babies in the nursery here. Mine is the only one with and IV and of course it had to go south.... so it had to be restarted or course... lets just say, it was a team effort. Person with the last post wins.... - Page 17 Kopfschuettel

Nurses Rule!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next