https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person with the last post wins....

+12
bob2701
Vampire Girl
JayCee
Admin
Alby
SATRAT
sanshoe
SithTracy
4hams
SavageNFS
bubbles19
zebadee
16 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Person with the last post wins.... - Page 18 Empty Re: Person with the last post wins....

Post by SithTracy Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:00

Hawks Win by a score of 2 - 1... They are now up 2 - 0 in the best of 7 series!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Person with the last post wins.... - Page 18 Empty Re: Person with the last post wins....

Post by Alby Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:01

Ooooowhh .. getting nervous here mate. Always do.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:10

SithTracy wrote:Hawks Win by a score of 2 - 1... They are now up 2 - 0 in the best of 7 series!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!

Oh Congrats on the most recent win tonight!!! One of my co-workers invited me and my son over for family cook out so i missed the game! Was it exciting? It looks like it must have been tough game with the score being that close!

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:43; edited 1 time in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:41

Very exciting game... and I am still up and pumped about it... I did not scream to wake up the kids or anything, but I am sitting here with a 101 fever... perhaps it's too much excitement!!! There is still work to be done for my Hawks! Detroit was up 2 - 0 last year and lost the series in 7 games.

GO HAWKS!!!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 4:45

SithTracy wrote:Very exciting game... and I am still up and pumped about it... I did not scream to wake up the kids or anything, but I am sitting here with a 101 fever... perhaps it's too much excitement!!! There is still work to be done for my Hawks! Detroit was up 2 - 0 last year and lost the series in 7 games.

GO HAWKS!!!

Fever?? You feeling alright?
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 5:51

Vampire Girl wrote:Fever?? You feeling alright?

Not that great... just need some rest. Calling it a night in a minute or two... Just watching postgame stuff from the Hawks game.

I'll be fine... I'll let you know if I need my vampire nurse!!! LOL!!! I've got allergies/sinus stuff going on.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 5:54

SithTracy wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:Fever?? You feeling alright?

Not that great... just need some rest. Calling it a night in a minute or two... Just watching postgame stuff from the Hawks game.

I'll be fine... I'll let you know if I need my vampire nurse!!! LOL!!! I've got allergies/sinus stuff going on.

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Sucks to have a head cold! Tis that time of the year! :roll:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 7:26

Along with Sith, I've got hayfever...itchy eyes, sneezing etc. And winter has just started. Some trees must be dropping pollen and native grass seed floating around. Getting tablets and eye drops on the way home shortly. Crazy but it's a month early this year.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 13:21

Alby wrote:Along with Sith, I've got hayfever...itchy eyes, sneezing etc. And winter has just started. Some trees must be dropping pollen and native grass seed floating around. Getting tablets and eye drops on the way home shortly. Crazy but it's a month early this year.

Seems to be a common thing - I don't suffer as much now as when I was a lot younger (10 or 11) but still find around now for a few weeks is a problem when the pollen count is real high
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

http://www.knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 15:45

Well Seasonal Allergies abound!!! At least you guys only get them a little while. I have perennial allergies that i have to get biweekly shots for!!! UGH!!! I HATE NORTH CAROLINA!!! I am allergic to this state!!!! When i lived in New York state i never had allergies like this... all the time never turning off!! It started a year after i moved here, and when they tested me they found i was one of the most reactive to the native allergens they'd ever seen. They even pulled the code cart into the room with me because i was getting sick from the testing back about 10yrs ago. Then they made me carry and Epi-pen the first few years here because of it. The only time i truly feel better is when i go home for extended periods of time like back in March!!!! I felt wonderful!! I'll be going home in Mid June for three weeks so i am looking forward to feeling better!! hahahaha Allergy pills are my friend and the emergency dose of benadryll rarely ever makes me pass out unless i take a 4fold dose (4 pills!!) because i have that high a tolerance for them. 1pill will make most people sleepy and is why it is in OTC sleep aides!

So believe me when i can say.. i sympathize with all of you!!! :roll:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by JayCee Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 18:24

Jaycee rules again
JayCee
JayCee
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 20:55

JayCee wrote:Jaycee rules again

hahaha oh you think so do you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nana

Vampy Chicks Rule!!! :twisted:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:56

bubbles19 wrote:
Alby wrote:Along with Sith, I've got hayfever...itchy eyes, sneezing etc. And winter has just started. Some trees must be dropping pollen and native grass seed floating around. Getting tablets and eye drops on the way home shortly. Crazy but it's a month early this year.

Seems to be a common thing - I don't suffer as much now as when I was a lot younger (10 or 11) but still find around now for a few weeks is a problem when the pollen count is real high
Strange for me... mine started when I was in my early 20's.
It usually starts around July (weird because it's middle of winter) and tapers off around the end of December. Standard stuff ... sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy roof of mouth.
The best tablets for me are polaramine. A proper antihistamine. problem is it can make you drowsy. Good at night time. Not cheap, but worth it.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 3:50

Alby wrote:
bubbles19 wrote:

Strange for me... mine started when I was in my early 20's.
It usually starts around July (weird because it's middle of winter) and tapers off around the end of December. Standard stuff ... sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy roof of mouth.
The best tablets for me are polaramine. A proper antihistamine. problem is it can make you drowsy. Good at night time. Not cheap, but worth it.

Alby..does it get cold where you are? Are you indoors a lot at that time of the year? Gosh.. i forgot that you guys have seasons totally opposite of us in the upper hemisphere. But if you are indoors a lot then you can have indoor allergies..dust, mold, dander, etc.
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 3:57

Both in and outdoors.
And we are only 2 to 300 yards from the ocean so we get a beautiful breeze/wind from it. It's almost like when I drive through a certain place on my way to and from work. There's a combination of Pine an Wattle trees each side of the road. They seem to have weird flowering seasons. Maybe that's it.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:02

Alby wrote:Both in and outdoors.
And we are only 2 to 300 yards from the ocean so we get a beautiful breeze/wind from it. It's almost like when I drive through a certain place on my way to and from work. There's a combination of Pine an Wattle trees each side of the road. They seem to have weird flowering seasons. Maybe that's it.

Well taht could be it.. wow.. next to the ocean.. sigh... that must me wonderful. Listening to the ocean each night. 8)
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:12

No. Work is next to the ocean. We are approx 20kms away. no way could we afford to live next to the sea. But we live only 10 to 15 minutes from it. If you look up Leopold in Victoria on a map...
Guess what Jen.... Finally got a photo uploaded. It was just a trial one sitting on the work laptop. Not a good one. but it's the front of our house. It's only 2 years old and that's the missus's car in the driveway. I'll post some better ones soon.
I'm rapt !!
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:19

Alby wrote:No. Work is next to the ocean. We are approx 20kms away. no way could we afford to live next to the sea. But we live only 10 to 15 minutes from it. If you look up Leopold in Victoria on a map...
Guess what Jen.... Finally got a photo uploaded. It was just a trial one sitting on the work laptop. Not a good one. but it's the front of our house. It's only 2 years old and that's the missus's car in the driveway. I'll post some better ones soon.
I'm rapt !!

Ok..going to go look at it right now!!! yeah! ;) where did you put it? I don't see it in the Old moaners gallery!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:37

No,
Go to "Gallery" on the very top bar (where the Home, Portal etc are) .
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:53

Alby wrote:No,
Go to "Gallery" on the very top bar (where the Home, Portal etc are) .

Oh.. OK... I will go pass by the gallery then! :D
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:52

Nice house there AL. Any room in the garage for me if I come over?? lol!
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:53

I'll take a photo Alex.
Just to let you know how much crud and boxes are still in it. We are in the process of culling and moving some of it up in the roof.
I cut and made a manhole (same with prev. house) so I can store goodies like xmas lights, body boards and other stuff that won't be affected by cold, moisture and extreme heat (summer).
When I clean it up, get a car in, I'll set up a bed and give you call. Now.. you'll have to share with a couple of cats and on occasion an old dog who has no bladder control when she sleeps.
Put you off yet?
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbles19 Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 0:08

Alby wrote:I'll take a photo Alex.
Just to let you know how much crud and boxes are still in it. We are in the process of culling and moving some of it up in the roof.
I cut and made a manhole (same with prev. house) so I can store goodies like xmas lights, body boards and other stuff that won't be affected by cold, moisture and extreme heat (summer).
When I clean it up, get a car in, I'll set up a bed and give you call. Now.. you'll have to share with a couple of cats and on occasion an old dog who has no bladder control when she sleeps.
Put you off yet?

Nah - sounds just like home lol!
bubbles19
bubbles19
Retired Admin/Mod
Retired Admin/Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 0:18

Those Wattle trees when they start to flower, give me the sneezes every time.
sanshoe
sanshoe
1Click SF
1Click  SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 0:30

sanshoe wrote:

Those Wattle trees when they start to flower, give me the sneezes every time.
Yeah, That's all I can put it down to. Tablets are working at present.
Alby
Alby
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next