https://knowledgetree.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doctor who

2 posters

Go down

doctor who Empty doctor who

Post by startreksuite Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 5:29

Finally, I had a chance to see what happened to David Tennant's Doctor. I will miss his character, hope the new guy Matt Smith will continue the legacy. Hope to finish this season/series before the next one starts! :lol:
startreksuite
startreksuite
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

doctor who Empty Re: doctor who

Post by Vampire Girl Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 7:35

startreksuite wrote:Finally, I had a chance to see what happened to David Tennant's Doctor. I will miss his character, hope the new guy Matt Smith will continue the legacy. Hope to finish this season/series before the next one starts! :lol:

Oh I think you will enjoy Matt Smith as well!! So far he has been pretty good.. just as flighty as the other Doctors. Only one episode i didn't like so far this season.. "Amelia's Choice" I think it was called. I will have to go back at some point and see where th antagonist came from. I think he was in a much earlier episode.. like fromt eh 70's. I will have to research it.
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by startreksuite Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 3:29

found all 13 episodes online, so I won't miss any, and have them on dvd. Have watched the first two, have to find the time I can afford to be a little scared with the angels episode! Matt's not bad, each Doctor had there own unique sense of humor. Dalek and UK in space episodes turned out better than i thought!
Just watched the weeping angels episodes-great episodes! Felt sorry for the soldiers, and curious about Dr.Song!
startreksuite
startreksuite
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 9:52

startreksuite wrote:found all 13 episodes online, so I won't miss any, and have them on dvd. Have watched the first two, have to find the time I can afford to be a little scared with the angels episode! Matt's not bad, each Doctor had there own unique sense of humor. Dalek and UK in space episodes turned out better than i thought!
Just watched the weeping angels episodes-great episodes! Felt sorry for the soldiers, and curious about Dr.Song!

Dr. Song if Doctor Who's Wife.. in the future.. that is why she keeps saying she can't interfere adnwhy the Doctor is so offstandish with her becuase he knows she is in his future... this was noted in the Library episodes with Donna as the companion so i think season 4? Well anyway.. yeah.. she is a significant figure in his life adn i hope that they will delve intothat a bit further int eh future. from what i understand they are supposed to!!.. :face:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampirette
Vampirette

Back to top Go down

Post by startreksuite Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 3:25

and she supposedly killed a good man (the Doctor?)
Definitely intriguing!
startreksuite
startreksuite
Team Member
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down